"An Enchanting Experience" Kauai, Hawaii
Lowest Price From $118.75 USD $97.92 USD
Discover Huleia National Wildlife Refuge! Kayak to a jungle stream. Hike to enchanting waterfalls & swimming holes & ride in a twin-hulled engine powered Hawaiian canoe. Snacks & beverages included.
The above pricing reflects the Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday tour only. On Monday, Tuesday & Friday this tour includes a picnic lunch for an additional fee.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates: Daily, except Sunday
Daily, except Sunday
Duration:4 hours 30 minutes
Morning Tour: Check-in at 8:00am (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Picnic Tour: Check-in at 10:00am (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
Morning Tour: Check-in at 8:45am (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Picnic tour: Check-in at 10:45am (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
Cancellation Policy All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Meet at our easy-to-locate departure locations: Poipu Shop or Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor.
- Kayak on the beautiful Huleia River on our Hidden Valley Falls Kayak Adventure!
- Paddle past the magnificent Haupu Mountain Range, a dramatic 2,000-foot shield volcano!
- Take a 1.5-mile hike (roundtrip) through a pristine tropical rainforest.
- Travel to a series of 3 pool drop waterfalls cascading over black lava rock known as Hidden Valley Falls!
- Enjoy a refreshing swim, snacks and cold drinks at Hidden Falls.
- Listen as our friendly, professional guides tell exciting stories about the supernatural inhabitants of the valley.
- Huleia has been the film site for famous movies, including Raiders of the Lost Ark & Jurassic Park.
- Relax on the return trip in a twin-hulled powered Hawaiian canoe!
- Bring your camera for endless photo opportunities!
Enjoy a 2-mile kayak tour in the Huleia National Wildlife Refuge, an endangered Hawaiian water bird preserve. Paddle past Alekoko (Menehune) Fishpond, an example of the ancient Hawaiian's fishing & aquaculture methods that are still utilized today.
Set out on a 1.5-mile roundtrip, guided nature walk through a tropical rainforest. Stop along the way at swimming holes with rope swings. Finally, arrive at Hidden Valley Falls, a captivating series of pool drop waterfalls, cascading over black lava rock.
Enjoy snacks & cold beverages, before heading back down to the river for a scenic trip in our double-hulled engine powered canoe.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 1.5 miles & kayak 60-90 minutes.
Guests staying on the East or North side of Kauai can check in at Da Kayak Shack at Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor. Guests staying elsewhere check in at our shop in Poipu.